- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
Great service great price.. repeat customerrandom funnys, 08/25/2022
Very knowledgeable and friendlyPhil Werno, 08/08/2022
Would definitely recommend. I had a panic moment not being from the area with car trouble. I called Chimo's and the customer service was amazing and the job done was even better. Very trustworthy, felt comfortable that they took care of my issue and didn't take advantage of the fact that I'm a girl and from out of town.Jamie, 12/28/2021
Highly recommend Chimos. This is the mechanic shop that you want in your town - friendly, reliable, reasonably priced, high quality. Had bad luck with dealerships in the area, but I absolutely trust the guys at Chimos.Arthur Partain, 10/22/2021
Great, fast, service, even came to my house to take a quick look which helped me to avoid towing! Fixed our ole van and i was all set in a day. Sadly, just a few days later our van was totaled in car accidentIse Rod, 08/29/2021
Thanks for diagnosing and fixing my the car the same day!Peggy S., 08/03/2021